International Marketing Manager for Gyptone Ceilings
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
A strategic focus on sustainable homes
We are constantly innovating to make homes more comfortable, cost-efficient and sustainable worldwide. Saint-Gobain solutions span from self-cleaning windows and photovoltaic glass to smart insulation systems, water supply systems, solar solutions and building materials distribution.
The market leader in all our businesses, we offer solutions to the major challenges of energy efficiency and environmental protection. No matter what new needs emerge in the habitat and construction markets, the future is made of Saint-Gobain.
In 2013 Saint-Gobain Group had a turnover of € 42 bio, 190.000 employees and was present in 64 countries.
An innovation-driven Group
Since 1665, Saint-Gobain has consistently demonstrated its ability to invent products that improve quality of life.
As one of the top 100 industrial groups in the world, Saint-Gobain continues to deploy its technological know-how, often in partnership with the most prestigious universities and laboratories.
To give an idea of our commitment to innovation, 20% of Saint-Gobain products did not exist five years ago.
"We aim to be the preferred choice for interior and lightweight building systems that provide innovative and sustainable design solutions”
Gyptone Ceilings is a product range with great strengths in modern housebuilding regarding fx indoor climate, acoustics and aestethics. It has for many years proven its abilities and competitive qualities.
Production and product development of Gyptone Ceilings takes place at Gyproc in Kalundborg, the European leader in gypsum building products.
Gyptone Ceilings is a key product for Gyproc and is now being refocused in the key markets, France, UK and the Nordics with new investments in marketing and sales.
To drive and revitalize marketing strategy, programs and offerings in close cooperation with management in the key markets as well as central Gyproc marketing we are now looking for an experienced, dynamic international marketing manager.
The position is new, refers to the CEO of Gyproc A/S, is part of the Gyproc Management Team and for the right person it provides a unique opportunity to create visible and significant results in a key area for one of the strongest players in the international building industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Gyproc A/S your responsibility will be to drive and develop Gyptone marketing globally.
Your challenge will include:
- To define and develop strategies, product offer and communication for Gyptone Business worldwide.
- To establish a virtual marketing/communication organization together with the local marketing organizations.
- To coordinate and optimize marketing activities with local markets.
- To coordinate the Gyptone market offer with gypsum ceilings in cooperation with Central Gypsum Marketing.
You will be a member of the management team of Gyproc A/S, the Gyptone management team and the Gyptone Innovation Board
- Already operating in a senior level B2B marketing capacity with experience of working in aninternational environment, you must be able to demonstrate how your marketing activity hasled to improved company performance.
- As an excellent communicator, you should be capable of influencing a variety of externalstakeholders – architects, specifiers and contractors, as well as various internal sales andmarketing organizations around the world in a matrix organization.
- You should possess the personal qualities and personality which will enable you to lead othersand to inspire, motivate and develop team members to strive to achieve challenging goalsand targets.
- You should be equally comfortable at a strategic level and adopting a long-term perspectiveor when supporting the sales team on a day-to-day basis with tactical marketing activities.
- You have an excellent understanding of the building industry in general, and preferablyknowledge about the ceiling business.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English is a must.
In other words, we are looking for a person with - preferably - these qualities:
- International experience from the building industry
- Used to work at a strategic level yet able, familiar with and willing to act tactically and operationally as well
- Comfortable with a very individual role in an international setting
- Can create momentum through motivation and inspiration backed by valid argumentation
- Creative and innovative, able to work with and inspire product development
- Focused on delivering usable and valuable contributions to in- and external stakeholders
- High ethics, responsible and reliable
- High self discipline, structured and target oriented work style
- Very energetic
- Good communicating skills, thrives with many daily contacts
The job is estimated to require 20% of work time travelling, 40% at the Gyproc production and development site in Kalundborg and 40% at the Saint Gobain Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen.
YOU ARE OFFERED
An interesting and varied job in a modern, market-leading company. You will join a dynamicand efficient team in an international environment where you will be able to strengthenyour skills and influence your own professional development. In addition, salary based onqualifications and an attractive pension scheme.
If this is You - do not hesitate to email Your application and CV to Søren Qvist at SQ@TVMskills.dk or call at +45 2620 7970 for further information.